View Single Post
Moogs
Hates the Infotainment

2005-09-05, 11:08

Thought of that but if they're not willing to trust *their own* call logs, why will they trust another carrier's log?

I think they've basically got an excuse for everything that, short of legal wrangling I won't get a cent. We're thinking Verizon since Consumer reports seems to rank them best in almost every city, even though no one aspect of their service is ever "excellent." That and my better half can get Verizon discounts from work I think. Shows you how truly awful most phone services are.

If you're leading the pack with B-/C+ performance, you know something's wrong. I think they set precedents for each other. There's no company that does things right all the time as far as fair billing practices and service quality so it's no threat to say you're leaving. Cingular and everyone else knows that chances are, you'll leave for a year or two, then come back with some promotion they run.

I already bagged AT&T the year before I went Cingular, and of course they got bought by Cingular. The only thing that improved over the two years was the dropped call performance. Everything else was truly mediocre.

...into the light of a dark black night.

Last edited by Moogs : 2005-09-05 at 11:10.