View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2021-02-08, 13:53

Wow. I'm glad you're getting where you want to be! Pretty awesome actually.

I'm only doing about 30 minutes a day. Some days more, but weights M/W/F and running/HIIT/etc... every other day. Normally all around 30 minutes or a little more. Never less than 30 a day though.

Now that I'm tracking my food (even my Ice Breakers mints) I can tell you I've cut HARD. I mean, starving but still getting enough protein and basics. I've just cut out about everything that was junk. I'm eating more stuff that grew out of the ground than I have in a VERY long time. It does help that Mrs T is really into this too. She is doing well too I might add.

I'm also seeing my body fat % drop as well as my strength go up. I'm not pushing for major gains on the weights, just noticing I can increase the weight a little. For now I'm going to hold with what I have. I am going to get with my friend who is a personal trainer and ask about adding at least two more days of weights to my routine. He really pushed to make it an easy to follow plan, but now that I'm not actually going anywhere and workout at home I easily can do more weight days.

Louis L'Amour, β€œTo make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.