View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2021-06-01, 15:15

I never did thank you guys but truly, thank you! It was not easy but I have been maintaining my "weight" while still shrinking. I've had to start wearing a belt again. Funny enough, it is a belt I wore when I was in my 20's. It is a special belt (buckle) from when I was an active volunteer fireman. It feels so good to fit in this belt again. I also had to switch my Watch band to the S/M strap because the M/L doesn't fit anymore!

I've upped my consumption to around 2200 a day average and have maintained right at 162 with ups and downs but trending at that. My pants are getting more and more loose and my tone is getting sharper. The veins in my arms are unreal at this point to me! I don't know that I've ever had visible veins like this. I'm not devoid of fat, and my biceps only measure 13.5" on flex but the veins when working out just blow my mind. I had to get measure by Mrs T because she was buying me a new shirt for outdoor work. I was also shocked to read my other measurements:
Neck: 15.5"
Chest: 43"
Waist (at belly button): 28.5"

I still have more fat to burn and will likely begin implementing 500 calorie fasting (intermittent) again on my strength days with that being all protein. For now though, it is nice to feel like I can eat all I want and still be burning fat!

Louis L'Amour, β€œTo make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.