View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2021-11-06, 16:30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac+ View Post
The slicer was in the mix too Paul - one of my faves, with the first appearance of Kruger and Kramer as Dr Von Nostrand.

“George, why would I, a Julliard trained dermatologist, send him to another doctor?”

I love just how obliviously stupid Kramer is. It doesn't even faze him, he's just living life and getting things done. It was the perfect character; he was up for anything!

The other Kramer scenario that cracks me up is when he somehow lands that corporate job and he's wearing a suit and going around with crackers in his briefcase. That montage of him giving a presentation, cutting loose with his co-workers at happy hour, getting on the subway, etc. kills me, with Sheena Easton's Morning Train playing over it.

"Old man Leland is busting my hump about these reports!"

And then he turns in those reports that make no sense and his boss is just trying to figure it all out.

"It's almost as if you've had no business training. I'm sorry, there's just no way we can keep you on."

"But, I don't even really work here!"

"I know, that's what makes this so difficult."

That show had more great lines and genuine laughs in 30 minutes than five years of Two and a Half Men or Everybody Loves Raymond, combined, could ever dream about!