Thread: Pokémon GO
View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2016-08-06, 14:42

Well, the map program I was using is officially dead now. The lead developer got a C&D from Niantic so they officially killed it. On the bring side, I still have my map of Pokestops and Gyms in my region. Of course it will never be updated from here, unless I learn python better than I do now and make the changes myself. The one thing I did do was modify the database so it no longer shows lured Pokestops and all gyms being marked as empty now rather than stuck in the state they were in three days ago.

Also, thanks to you guys letting me know I could collect the guard loot once a character is in the gym. Yesterday I added a monster to a gym and then collected the bonus. Then I took two more gyms but couldn't collect because I needed to wait from the cool down period. So this morning I went out and took three gyms and then collected my loot. . I'm up to 40 gold coins finally!

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.