View Single Post
Brad
Selfish Heathen

2004-11-25, 03:23

Hey \/\/ickes,

Did I mention that I have a cousin who deposited the sum of US $3.5M. (Three Million Five Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars) with a Bank in Canada just weeks before he passed away? Presently, this money is still with the Bank and the management just wrote me as the beneficiary to come forward to sign for the release of this money or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf if I can not come over.

Long story short, I need someone in Canada to act as an intermediary and you sound like just the man for the job. There are some customs and transaction fees that have to be covered for which I'd like to ask you to loan me some money, but when it's all done I'll gladly transfer 25% (Twenty Five Percent) of the holdings back to your account.

I want a person that is Steve Jobs fearing that will use this money to fund computers, sports cars and widows propagating the word of Jobs and to ensure that the house of Apple is maintained. I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my soundless voice and presence of my cousin's relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about this development.

So, waddya think?

The quality of this board depends on the quality of the posts. The only way to guarantee thoughtful, informative discussion is to write thoughtful, informative posts. AppleNova is not a real-time chat forum. You have time to compose messages and edit them before and after posting.