View Single Post
Wickers
is not a kind of basket

2004-05-24, 10:36

Ok so here we are... with WWDC just around the bend and tiger about to poke its head, the question that hunts me is...

When will the next iBook bump be?

The reason: I am half way through getting my CCNA. I have not done a test and reserved below 85% (and that was just one text, the rest are 91.5%+). I will be starting down the road to an A+ cert mid summer. And after that I also plan on getting Linux+, Server+, and maybe CCIE.

Anyway, I will require a notebook for this crazy cert fest... and an iBook would fit my needs.

So I have started this thread to get your opinion on just when the next bump will be.

I will be getting the iBook sometime this summer but I hope a bump to the line will happen before my purchase.

Now for the prize!

If you guess the winning date (or are the closest to the winning date) I will send you a bottle of Canadian maple syrup.

You may only guess one day. And only one guess per-person.
If you guess twice, you fail, no prize for you.
If you edit your post, you also fail, no guess changing.

If two people guess the same date or are the same amount of days from the winning day. They will battle to the death for the prize... errr... well I will just send out two small bottles.

So let the guessing begin!!!!1!!!one!!!!1!!

New Rule: You can only make a guess if you have over 100 posts. . . but please don't spam the boards to reach that mark. Thanks.

================================================== =======
Official guesses:
================================================== =======

Luca -- November 16th

pscates2.0 -- October 28th

Undertaker -- October 27th

DMBand0026 -- January 11th

chucker -- November 5th > axed under new rule. . .

propellerhead -- September 16th

Res -- November 23rd > axed under new rule. . .

CubeDude -- August 10th

Crusader -- November 11th

709 -- August 31st

Spart -- January 18th

iLikeMyiMacG4 -- December 1st

Roboman -- February 29th > axed under new rule. . .

Messiahtosh -- March 12th

zodiac -- January 7th

no sig, how's that for being a rebel!

Last edited by Luca : 2004-10-18 at 14:20.