View Single Post
FFL
Fishhead Family Reunited

2009-03-15, 16:44

As I'm watching Greg and Seth on CBS getting ready to announce The Brackets, I am listening to The Radiators.

It's more appropriate than you think! Seth has been a huge Radiators fan (almost as much as me!) for many years. Like me and many of my fellow Fishheads, he believes that The Radiators are not just great, but the greatest live rock and roll band on the planet.

Recently, I met someone who knows him well, and told me that he has taken Greg Gumbel to several Rads shows, and Greg is now a big fan also.

In honor of these two famous Fishheads, I'd like to invite you to download a recent Radiators show and give it a listen. I highly recommend this one... a 2-set show from Cafe Du Nord in San Francisco on December 29, 2008 (free download - 200 MB ZIP file expands into a folder containing multiple MP3s).
http://www.archive.org/download/rads...16_vbr_mp3.zip

It was the second of a four night run straight through New Year's Eve - the setlist looks great, and it was very well-reviewed online, and it's probably the best recent show that's available for free download.

Anyway.... if you as sports fans don't like these guys too much, try to not hold it against the Rads!