View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2007-09-15, 22:32

This LoopRumors.com article from yesterday is interesting. Not sure how accurate or reliable they are, but I like the final paragraph, talking about an iPhone software update possibly coming this Tuesday.

From the article:

Quote:
Apple may use next week's event to showcase the new features of the software which will include an iTunes Wi-Fi Store, and possibly other applications. Early expectations from RBC Capital Market analyst Mike Abramsky indicated that the iPhone update is very likely to include new widgets, peer-to-peer applications (chat, picture messaging, social networking), location-based services, MMS support, home networking and integration with Mac OS X Leopard.
Is that too hopeful? How nice to get a meaty iPhone software update, with some new widgets, easier ways to move stuff about, e-mail multiple attachments (photos, mainly) if needed, etc. I think I'd also like a little drawing app. Nothing high-end or powerful, but just a fun "time-killer" app, where you can sit and "digitally fingerpaint" while waiting for the bus or whatever. Some pressure sensitive "brushes", colors to choose from, a way to save the finished photo to e-mail or sync to iPhoto, etc.

iDoodle...