View Single Post
GSpotter
Veteran Member

2011-11-09, 14:00

This time, I'm trying something new: I don't have a fixed theme. Instead, each of you should first think about what you shoot normally. And then you should take a picture you normally wouldn't do. Challenge yourself, get out of your comfort zone, try something to broaden your experience.

Examples / Suggestions:
- If you are a nature photographer, try a model shoot or some street photography or architecture
- If you are a party animal, documenting your club nights - try to catch a sunrise in nature
- If you normally just take snapshots - pre-visualize a cool scene and try to create it
etc.

Surprise me - and maybe yourself!

The rules are as usual. Entries welcome and encouraged from anybody, regardless of whether you have participated in the challenge previously. All entries must be taken during the period of the challenge itself. No heavy editing or photoshopping. Entries will be accepted until the end of the day (11.59 PM - Central European Time / GMT +1, Friday, December 9, 2011.

BTW: I got the inspiration for this challenge from this Phlearn episode.

My photos @ flickr
The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve nor will he ever receive either. -- Benjamin Franklin

Last edited by GSpotter : 2011-11-09 at 15:41.