View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2021-02-04, 19:37

That’s why I never brought her up because I know she will be. She can actually sing, write and play. So when the pop tart thing goes away, she can morph into other things and always make an impact. She’s got genuine talent and I’ve never believed otherwise. It’s not my cup of tea, the stuff she’s known for, but I can recognize legitimate talent and ability and I’ve always believed she’s got that “thing” that Swift and others just don’t.

See...I’m not an old man/off my lawn as much as some here want to think, and I don’t hate everything. When something/someone is deserving, even if it’s not for me, I’m the first to say. I just don’t like overrated lame stuff, that’s all. Taylor Swift is the walking embodiment of that.

LG can sing her ass off. She’ll be around longer than Madonna who a) can’t sing and b) is already a sad joke due to her desperation to remain relevant by trying to act like she did 35 years ago.

Madonna will be around but her “taken seriously” heyday is long gone. She’s bigger, as a personality, than her music is. She’ll always be “famous” but she’s done making a serious musical mark, IMO.