View Single Post
Yontsey
*AD SPACE FOR SALE*

2008-07-12, 13:56

Though these aren't problems per-say, they are things I wish it had:

- Stronger vibrate because when I was at the bar last night, I missed a couple calls because I couldn't feel it. I never had that problem with my Sidekick.
- Vibrate only for text messages and AIM.
- Being able to turn the phone horizontally when texting because it would make the keypad easier to type on.

Also, has anyone been having trouble with AIM? Whenever I go to sign in, it'll sign me in then immediately quit. I'm gonna try uninstalling it and re-installing it and see if that helps.

I wanted to add that the AIM program sucks balls. It boots you whenever you switch to a different program or the phone locks. I thought they said it would be Push so you would get them whenever you log in? Also, when I was looking around in there, I didn't see a logoff option. I also wish that you could rotate the phone horizontally to type for AIM.

Hopefully someone else releases another chat client. I would pay for something better.

Edit: I found some answers to my questions. The sign-off is in the settings area. Also, uninstalling and reinstalling figured it for me.

Is there a way to rearrange icons on the phone menu?

Die young and save yourself....
@yontsey