View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2020-12-30, 22:09

I have been doing the same workout since July until this week. I started a stay-cation Thursday for Christmas break and have other week of it starting tomorrow. In this off time, I've started doing workout from Fitness+. It is a nice change up and some are REALLY challenging for me. While I've been working my strength, I've been feeling the workout more. Clearly I've got muscle memory from my standard weight routine.

I have been using the Apple Watch as my measurement/metrics because I have one and it is convenient. I know you don't Ken, but I do because it work for me. Anyway, I've closed my rings every day since November 2nd. I really wish I had done it on the first, but I was taking weekends off at that point and that was a Sunday.

I really should work on my diet. High protein, low sugars is my only real goal. I do have something "bad" every now and then, more so given the holidays and my mom lives near us.

I'm now at 189 and 5' 9". I can touch my toes, but my hamstrings are what stop me more than my gut. Don't get me wrong, I have the dad bod, but the legs are tight! I had physical therapy for an injury years ago and the therapist commented on my "ungodly tight" hamstrings. Been that way my whole life.

Louis L'Amour, β€œTo make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.