View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2022-01-10, 10:07

This worked exactly how I like it to...those first two plays either a) locking in some letters, or b) eliminating ones I'd normally gravitate to. This match was "b", eliminating/limiting possibilities, but sometimes that works just as well. I never would've looked at some other letters otherwise and I probably would've burned 3-5 plays trying the other, more common ones.

This has been my favorite one so far, because of how it came about.

I've shared this game with about 8-9 people this past week. I seem to be the only one who prefers/appreciates that "once a day" angle. I don't wanna go down that Angry Birds path of playing this all damn day, etc.

I hope it stays like this. Once Facebook or whoever buys them out, makes it an app with "levels" and "purchase more clue tokens" silliness, animated colors and shit flying all over the place and "rate this game!" prompts every 45 seconds, I'll be done. But right now it's pure and a nice, simple five-minute diversion that I genuinely look forward to every 24 hours (either at midnight, or when I wake up in the morning).

Last edited by psmith2.0 : 2022-01-10 at 10:19.