View Single Post
bassplayinMacFiend
Banging the Bottom End

2007-08-16, 08:52

Hey, you could've spent 12 hours downloading the demo like some people that tried the second it showed up on the marketplace. They seem to have this sorted now (although it happens with every big demo release). Hopefully you'll be able to mess with the beautiful insanity that is the BioShock demo soon.

I've been on the fence about this game since last year. There was a beta demo released after E3 last year and it turned me off on the game mechanics. Seems they polished that up a bit because the controls seemed much more intuitive this time around. The demo I played over the last two days thought have sold me on this game.

Just wish I had been in the loop enough to snag it from Toys R Us on Monday when they broke the street date for this game. Yesterday morning they sent out a corporate memo pulling the game from the shelves until the 21st so I have to wait until next week to get my grubby hands on a copy.

While we're talking about delays, how about Flatout: Ultimate Carnage? This game has been on the shelves around the world sans North America for a month now and the release date has been delayed again until sometime in October. MS hasn't even released the demo in NA yet.