View Single Post
Windswept
On Pacific time

2006-07-12, 21:19

Heh.

I have hardly seen 'any' of the commercials people are mentioning.

I guess that's what I get for being addicted to the Home and Garden channel (interior design programs) and not watching 'normal' tv like everyone else.

Speaking of the Home and Garden channel, there's this one ad for a program called "What's Up with 'That' House?" where this girl is lying face down on the floor in the hallway and moving her arms across the parquet like a scene from one of those vampire movies where the vampire (in human form) is crawling up a wall.

Yuck. I hate that commercial. It's just too weird and gives me the creeps. (I bet NO one here has even seen it. )

Those commercials with a giant car that has tires the size of ferris wheels so it can climb over a stack of other cars and crush them to bits... I don't mind the whole car thing, but the announcers always seem to have to scream at the tops of their lungs, and speak so fast and urgently. It makes me want to throw a vase through the tv screen just to shut them up.

Btw, has anyone been watching that show on TLC called Take Home Chef with that incredibly sexy Aussie guy? Omg, he is just too delicious.

Last edited by Windswept : 2006-07-12 at 21:27.