View Single Post
Elysium
Environmental Bloodhound

Send a message via AIM to Elysium  
2012-02-01, 18:41

Quote:
Originally Posted by 709 View Post
I'm not entirely opposed to that, honestly, as long as what we've done in the "supposed" New World could be carried over.

Downtown TN is still broken, people are spread to the far corners, and the whole thing doesn't feel like a community ala BP but more like a world of far-off builds that we never visit. It's a bit of a downer.

If we started a whole new world then the turtles could have their own creative area right off the bat (without the bullshit that was forced upon what could've been a nice downtown), we could designate a hopefully much larger land area for communal building, and if people wanted to go off to the far corners they still could - but there'd still be a central area for everyone to call "home."

IDK, I guess I'm fine either way. This world could eventually be built up to be fun for everyone, but as of now it's a bit tainted IMO.

I think it could be fun if we found a place (either in TN or a new world) that we carried over a lot of the downtown BP structures. There's no place like home, as they say.
I'd say we'd have to make a decision on this sooner rather than later. I'm not entirely opposed either, but I'd rather not put in any more work with the new rink if it's just going to have to be moved/terraformed again.

I'd just go all out rape and pillage on the mine shafts beneath it instead, plus I would dismantle the tower house for the resources. It'll be easier to rebuild in a new location rather than terraforming around it.

Also, who wants to teraform an entire desert again?

Formerly known as cynical_rock
censeo tentatio victum
There is no snooze button on a cat.