View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2021-02-17, 12:44

That sucks Ken. At least you figured it out before shifting your whole plan again though!

I'm starving as one would expect. Today is a 500 cal day and so far it's been egg whites and coffee. My trainer said he normally ends up with about 600 on his intermittent fasting days so I have been given the green light to be flexible. The idea being high protein and low carb for these days.

I'm looking forward to feeling like I have engird again though! Having cut so hard is getting the results: pants are getting loose, Watch band has more room... that kind of thing. I can kinda see the results in the mirror as I workout now too. Still hard with all the fat, but I am starting to notice the difference.

I was my lowest in as far back as is logged in my phone now too. today was 181.24! Almost 20 pounds lower than my highest in recent history.

Louis L'Amour, β€œTo make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.