View Single Post
Ryan
Veteran Member

2022-04-26, 10:18

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle View Post
Jack Dorsey seems to really like Musk owning Twitter. It will be interesting if they collaborate in some way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 709 View Post
"Elon is the singular solution I trust. I trust his mission to extend the light of consciousness.”

Too much money does things to one's brain, I swear.
Jack was an... interesting dude to work for. In some aspects very down to earth. He insisted on walking to work even though he could obviously afford any car he wants. He would bring his parents to company events! One time our CMO brought his parents on stage to tell embarrassing stories about Jack as a child in front of all 8000 of us.

On the other hand, he would also spend twenty-five grand on clothes designed to make him look homeless. At one all-hands he was wearing some very high-fashion shoes. We found them online: $10k a pair.

We once gathered the entire company for an in-person all-hands in San Francisco. He led all of us in guided meditation in the Moscone Center and then had us drink salty lemon water.

Yes I work for a cult.

He refused to wear a tie when he testified before Congress and became the first person to testify in the House while wearing a nose ring.

The Economist once captioned a picture of Jack as "Jack Dorsey during a recent Old Testament beard experiment."