View Single Post
kscherer
Which way is up?

2022-07-12, 17:27

Quote:
Originally Posted by 709 View Post
Looks like they're going for the whole enchilada.
They may not get it. It all depends on how the courts interpret breech of contract, and that could literally take years!

That said, did Twitter fail (or refuse) to provide the documents as agreed? If so, then they are in breech. However, If they provided accurate documents, then Musk is in breech.

For some reason, I think there is a snake in the grass. Question is, who put it there? Do Twitter execs know something that they don't want Musk to know? Is Musk banking on that information being revealed in court?

I think some people think Musk is a buffoon who has no idea what he's doing, but the success of SpaceX and Tesla tell me he knows a lot more than people may think. He's very intelligent (he taught himself orbital mechanics, after all), and this entire show may be orchestrated for an as-yet unseen purpose.

But, he also opens his mouth way too much. So, I don't know. I'm trying to set aside the emotional and personal issues with the man and think about the strategic moves. Is there actual strategy in what he's doing, or is he just playing games? Or is it a strategic game?

Like him or not, don't underestimate him.

- AppleNova is the best Mac-users forum on the internet. We are smart, educated, capable, and helpful. We are also loaded with smart-alecks! :)
- Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. (Mat 5:9)