View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2022-07-14, 10:10

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle View Post
No shit! I am pretty outraged by their lack of engaging in that event as these details are coming out. I don't know how much to believe isn't "knee jerk" reporting yet*, but if those cops literally stood by waiting they need to all be held accountable. I would have entered the building myself if I were on scene and I'm not a LEO.

* There seems to be a bunch of stuff given the raw nature of the event so some reports are still getting accuracy in their details.
This guy walks through the report and the video of the events of Robb Elementary School. He doesn't allow the audio from the internal video to play so you can't hear the shots nor the voices on the inside. He does walk through the failings of the police department(s) though. Seeing this and the report from ALERRT you really want to beat down some cops for their (now very) obvious failings.

In short, it is as horrible as we all though it would be. So damning for the LEOs on scene. Kids really could have been saved if the cops just did their job.

The video is long because he walks through almost step by step and it was an hour and ten minutes from the start of the school to the final assault.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.

Last edited by turtle : 2022-07-14 at 12:05.