View Single Post
LoCash
Rest In Peace

2004-09-13, 20:28

Such an academically elite school should enforce some more rules in their English classes. Like proper usage of their/there/they're and the principal should remind his students how to spell his title properly. I'll stop being an asshole now

When I was in high school I went to a college prep school. We never had any rules really. It was up to a teacher to allow you to eat or drink in the classroom, students that had signed a waiver were allowed to leave campus at will, I'd never heard of hall passes outside of movies, no dress code, etceteras.

I appreciate discipline and encourage it to be taught to kids, but I don't think the rules being enforced are effective means of doing so. When you get to college there are no rules like that, so it's like why even fucking bother. But whatever, it happens.

It is with great regret that we say our farewells to Jack, who passed away on May 28th, 2005. Jack, you will be missed by all

Superior thinking has always overwhelmed superior force. - Marine Corps Officers

"You don't lead by hitting people over the head-that's assault, not leadership." - General Eisenhower