View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2004-09-13, 21:16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barto
Oh yeah, don't listen to pscates, he really is an old fart.

Paul, you have awesome Photoshop and Chris-bashing skillz, but you really are the "cranky old dude".

Barto
1. I use Illustrator. Get it right.

2. Chris kinda bashes himself, I just help guide the hammer at times. He does most of the work.

3. Nah, not cranky at all. I was a tad of a hellion horndog in my high school years (particularly latter junior year and my entire senior year), so I'd be as bummed as x is. But I also know how my mind and body were wired then (along with everyone else), and if guidelines and parameters weren't in place, it would've been quite an out-of-control disaster, all those kids, all those hormones, all those growing bodies and curiosity, all that willingness to ingest whatever and stare for 20 minutes straight at the slightest hint of cleavage, etc.

And this was the 80's! No thongs, no baby shirts, no low-rise jeans, etc. Our heads would've exploded (don't even think it) if we'd seen what passes for casual high school wear these days!

Time and place for everything. And school isn't necessarily it, that's all. That's why they invented the weekend and rock quarries.