View Single Post
elMediano

Send a message via Skype™ to elMediano 
2006-02-26, 08:44

Hi everyone!

Well, I know something like this has been posted before, but it's not exactly about the same thing I have received some e-mails from Firefox users saying my site doesn't work properly.

So you can follow me, here's the site: http://www.saurom.com(sorry it's in Spanish. you can skip the intro if you want. when the SAUROM logo appears, just click on it and it will take you to the main page. that's the one with the problem).

In my site, PNG Transparencies work perfectly in IE and Firefox, in terms of visualization, but the problem is the following:

I use layers to set my images and content. As you can see, the main content of the site, is surrounded by a dragon. That dragon is a whole PNG image and is on top of the layer that contains the content (hope you're still following me )

Well, Firefox users have reported that they can see what's behind the dragon perfectly since the transparency works 100%, but they CANNOT click on any link or highlight any text.

For IE I used one of those Javascript PNG Fix files, but for Firefox, I don't know what to do.

Do you think it has to do with PNG Transparencies or with layers??

Thanks a lot and I hope we can sort this out!

elMediano