View Single Post
RowdyScot
Ice Arrow Sniper

Send a message via AIM to RowdyScot Send a message via Skype™ to RowdyScot 
2013-01-24, 20:55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo View Post
I'm secretly hoping Square Enix has been secretly having Itou work on Final Fantasy XV for years now.

He's the reason every third FF (FFVI, FFIX, FFXII) is awesome. The cycle must continue!

It's pretty crazy to think that even in this longer-than-usual console generation, we might only see two numbered FFs instead of the typical three (though I suppose they could just give Versus a number, if that ever comes out). Crystal Tools and FFXIV 1.0 really fucked Square up. I hear they have like 800 people working on righting that ship with A Realm Reborn, it's just crazy.
Oh FSM, I hope Itou has been in on it. I've been getting into my yearly playthrough of IX. Another file on XII will follow, but I can't play it normally anymore (I was in the group on GameFAQS that cracked the RNG - one can completely control level-up stats, chests, steals, etc, by monitoring how much Cure is healing). I'll probably do another challenge file of some type. DCHLB is always a blast with Balt and Fran.

Squeenix managed to fuck things over with XIII and XIII-2, too. Both were major disappointments. Not XIV-level disappointments, but disappointments to the fans of the non-MMOs.

Authentic Nova Scotia bagpipe innards