View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2019-12-09, 15:30

Quote:
Walt Studios and The Epilepsy Foundation viewers that "the film contains several sequences with imagery and sustained flashing lights that may affect those with photosensitive epilepsy."

Disney isn't saying exactly what those sequences are, since the plot of the ninth and final movie in the Star Wars series is tightly guarded. But the Epilepsy Foundation offers numerous tips for those who are sensitive to lights, including asking a friend to see the film first and then attending with them, asking them to indicate scenes with flashing lights so the affected person can block his or her eyes.
Well this is interesting. If the effects are so over the top that it will trigger seizures then I'm not sure what to think of this one. I'm not epileptic, but that just screams of over-the-top-because-we-can effects.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.