View Single Post
Brad
Selfish Heathen

2019-12-17, 19:22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad View Post
I think some of the Tom Cruise "hate" is also levied on account of his involvement with the Church of Scientology, practically sitting as royalty among its leaders, and I hope I don't have to expand on how awful that corporation is. It's really hard for me to look at him and separate him from that reality, much like some people can no longer listen to Thriller or Billie Jean and mentally separate the music from the allegedly horrible deeds of the man who sang it.
Holy shit. I hit reply when the thread was on the previous page around lunch, walked away from this tab for the day before finishing, and only now did I see others' comments about Scientology that appeared in the interim. I apologize for chiming in late again but I guess I'll let my post stand.

So, yeah, how 'bout them GHOST BUSTERS!

The quality of this board depends on the quality of the posts. The only way to guarantee thoughtful, informative discussion is to write thoughtful, informative posts. AppleNova is not a real-time chat forum. You have time to compose messages and edit them before and after posting.