View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2021-05-14, 13:24

Yeah, we have the proper ballet dance flooring (Marley linked to in the first post) but Mrs T is so protective of that flooring that she won't let it go down until all work is done in that space. It isn't cheap and it isn't very forgiving. So if I have to use a ladder in there, no Marley on the floor. Heck, we can't wear normal shoes on the floor. Ballet/pointe shoes or barefoot, nothing that touches dirt or asphalt.

I was going to paint the floor where I had to sand down, but that doesn't make sense with the Marley going on top. We did the paint to keep splinters from jabbing the Marley and make it better for the girls in the mean time while waiting to get all the other things done.

Thankfully we are finally in the final stretch. Just some final touchups and it is ready!

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.