View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2004-08-20, 12:07

Yeah, it's the best $39 I ever spent (well, as far as you guys know... ). Yes, sturdy as can be and I wouldn't go back to the "PowerBook on the desk" days again.

Has little "sticky" pads (not really sticky, just provide awesome grip) built into the arms, and my PowerBook doesn't budge. They do include, for worrywart types, two little quarter-sphere "bumpers" you can stick on the end of the arms, giving a little stopping point, for extra security/peace of mind. But I've had this iCurve for most of 2004 and I've never once worried about the PowerBook sliding off. It simply won't...those little adhesive grips really seem to snag the bottom of the PowerBook! But it's not truly "stuck on", because you can lift the PowerBook off and the iCurve doesn't come with it.

Get one.

The iCurve, along with an external keyboard, made a HUGE difference in how I used my PowerBook. It instantly became a comfortable, fun-to-use computer, and my neck/shoulder pains went away almost instantly!

I've slid my PowerBook down an inch further to where I can't see the protruding arms...as I'm sitting at my PowerBook, I can't see any trace of the iCurve and it looks like the PowerBook is truly floating 6" or so off my desk!

I highly recommend the Griffin iCurve! Made all the difference in the world...