View Single Post
PB PM
Sneaky Punk

Send a message via Skype™ to PB PM 
2015-04-14, 20:47

I wouldn't say the grip of the D750 is bothersome with F2.8 zooms, they just balance differently than with the mid-size FX bodies. They are just a little bit more front heavy, which is expected considering that the D750 is a lighter body. Overall I find the camera comfortable to work with, but I haven't had a lot of shooting time yet, since I've been busy with other work.

One thing I really like about the D750 is the new OLED screen for the viewfinder HUD. Of course the one thing Nikon keeps getting wrong with the mid-range bodies is the placement of the function button, which is oddly placed right beside the mount, very awkward to say the least. I can just reach the button with my pinky finger, but I wish it was in the standard position, of the higher end bodies. I also quickly noticed that all the buttons are smaller than the higher end bodies, not a big deal, but I can see myself fumbling to find them in the dark. On that note, I really wish Nikon would backlight the buttons on all cameras, like the D4/D4s.