Thread: Car Talk
View Single Post
Bryson
Rocket Surgeon

2023-03-27, 12:31

Quote:
Originally Posted by PB PM View Post
I was going to get a 2022 RAV4 Hybrid, unlike many people I like the subdued Toyota look, but those were unobtainable. How I do work changed, and I need a small truck, the rest is history. The 2013-2018 RAV4 and 2019+ RAV4s are different body designs from the ground up, so they wouldn't be similar anyway.

My comment on the feel was miss-worded, I should have said stiff suspension, you felt every little bump on the road like a sharp hit. Nothing like anything else I've driven (1987 Honda Accord, 2004 Corolla, 2008 Camry, 13' RAV4, now 22' Ford Maverick), so I was not overly sad to see it go, other than the much superior interior of the Limited trim.
I ordered a 2021 Rav4 Hybrid and it never arrived. Ended up having to buy the gas version (in fact, the one they were using at the dealership to ferry people around.) as we needed a car as our previous lease ended.

I only discovered today (at the end of winter) that it has heated windscreen wiper wells, because the switch for it is behind the steering wheel and can't be seen.