View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2023-03-31, 09:31

I smell a new Goop candle scent coming soon!

Only $54.95!

She got lucky here. By all accounts, her inexperienced self did indeed slam into the plaintiff on the slopes. He could've really put a dent in her pussy candle empire had the jury gone the other way. Much like the O.J. jury, I think her fame/name helped her out a bit. Didn't juror #4 have on a "Tony ❤️s Pepper!" T-shirt a few weeks ago?

We obsess on race/skin color as the end-all/be-all in this country of why things go wrong or are sometimes warped/unfair. I think it's far more about class/background/fame/wealth/social status.

Had I been the defendant here, slamming into some old retired doctor on the skip slopes and breaking his ribs, my non-famous, ass, of modest means, would've been on the hook for all the damages/medical costs and whatever "pain and suffering" amounts his lawyers were seeking. Nobody on the jury would be a "fan of my work", or think I'm "hot". People get absolutely loopy in the presence of fame/celebrity, and lose their minds! "Of course they can get away with it. He/she was on that TV show I used to watch/love back in the day!" Don't ever put me on a jury against Lee Majors, David Soul or Pam Dawber. That's all I'm sayin'...

Last edited by psmith2.0 : 2023-03-31 at 10:08.