View Single Post
Capella
Dark Cat of the Sith

Send a message via AIM to Capella  
2010-06-26, 11:09

Capella is the name of a star. I acquired it in my last year of middle school, which I guess would be 2000, as my Sailor Senshi identity for a fan-character Sailor Moon LARP I was running. That game ran for about two years and I got somewhat used to answering it, so when the game ended, I recycled it for a character for a heavily Harry Potter inspired RP which also lasted two to three years.

Around that time I stopped just reading the internet and started joining the internet in a participatory form- I am rather pleased that I am still a member of the first forum I ever joined, actually- and I was at a loss for a username, so since I was used to answering to Capella in real life, I registered with it.

Fun fact: I answer better to Capella than I do to my birth name. I hate my birth name, and I hate people using it. If I'm meeting a stranger I'm never going to interact with again, or if it's my parents, I use my birth name. With everyone else, it's Capella. In fact, when I eventually change my legal name, which I plan on doing when I have the money, Capella is going to be my middle name. So I plan on sticking with it for a good long time.

"A blind, deaf, comatose, lobotomy patient could feel my anger!" - Darth Baras
twitter ; amateur photographer ; fanfiction writer ; roleplayer and worldbuilder