View Single Post
Etnie

2012-03-19, 14:50

Let me start with this, I know i haven't been posting in this forum yet. I haven't done so because I'm not so comfortable yet. I haven't had the time to look at the forums consistently enough to start posting. I will try and post more but it isn't a priority, If you want to talk and learn a little bit more bout me then talk to me when Im in the server. I get the occasional "hi" or "hey" but after that I feel like a ghost in the chat.

As far as the whole land claim ordeal I never saw any post from robo stating I was in the way and I was hoping that I could talk to him in game about if I should re-locate or not. I wasn't trying to be mean or claim the land he already had. I wanted that small piece with the river and pond and I logged off there before robo's hut appeared. started building and such and figured I wasn't in the way of his house at the top of the mountain.
I have moved so the land is all yours but seriously guys I felt like I was being pushed off my farm by random players saying I was in the way, I just wanted the owner of the mountain to say I was in the way.