View Single Post
Robo
Formerly Roboman, still
awesome

2012-03-19, 16:55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etnie View Post
Let me start with this, I know i haven't been posting in this forum yet. I haven't done so because I'm not so comfortable yet.
Aww, don't be shy. We're all nice people, I mean this isn't 4chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etnie
If you want to talk and learn a little bit more bout me then talk to me when Im in the server. I get the occasional "hi" or "hey" but after that I feel like a ghost in the chat.
You can speak up too! Ya can't just go to a party with a bunch of strangers and hope that they'll talk start talking to you. But just this once, I'll start. I'm Jack! I play a lot of videogames and like LEGO and cars and motorcycles. I'm interested in technology startups and I'm currently learning how to code. Sort of. "For loops" am cry

The cool thing about chatting in Minecraft is that you always have conversational material...Minecraft! But we also chat about lots of other random things (especially if I'm on ). Sometimes Brad and Rowdy and I geek out, but it's mostly accessible stuff, like reviews of fast food. And puns! And fast food. So feel free to join in! And don't feel bad if you miss one of our obscure pop cultural references. Half the time I don't get them either and just play along ( my secret revealed!). I'm sort of homeschooled like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etnie
As far as the whole land claim ordeal I never saw any post from robo stating I was in the way and I was hoping that I could talk to him in game about if I should re-locate or not. I wasn't trying to be mean or claim the land he already had. I wanted that small piece with the river and pond and I logged off there before robo's hut appeared. started building and such and figured I wasn't in the way of his house at the top of the mountain.
I have moved so the land is all yours but seriously guys I felt like I was being pushed off my farm by random players saying I was in the way, I just wanted the owner of the mountain to say I was in the way.
Aww, I really do hope nobody feels pushed around.

I was gone last week (I sort of live in two states — long story) so that was why I haven't caught you on Minecraft (though I would have replied if you had posted about it here!). Unfortunately, what the other players were telling you was true — that mountain and the surrounding area is intended for a very large project that I started planning for the old world, and grey marked that mountain for me because he knew mountains were rare in this world and he thought that one would be a good fit (and it is). I spent a lot of Sunday trying to find another mountain I could move to (because I'm Conflict Avodiance Robo) and I just couldn't.

I'll help you build a new farm, though, if you want. If you don't care about having a mountain, there's a wide open field past the jungle west of our starting town! I tried to build a sheep farm there, but it...didn't really work out.

I hope you keep playing with us (and chatting!). I think you'll find that we're all actually pretty cool about welcoming newcomers into our community, as long as they want to join our community, and not just form their own little clique of IRL friends on our server. We're all a bunch of really cool people (and bobsky) so feel free to get to know us.

and i guess i've known it all along / the truth is, you have to be soft to be strong

Last edited by Robo : 2012-03-19 at 17:06.