View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2020-12-01, 18:47

Yeah, it's just funny how that status falls on some and not on others, even when you'd think all the ingredients are in place. I always think stuff like that is interesting.

She's staying tight-lipped, of course, about any further involvement. But I'd expect that; she's not allowed to let those kinds of cats out of the bag.

I have no idea what this coming Friday's episode is about, but I'll eat my shoe if he actually makes it to that planet he was told to go to. I smell a side-adventure episode! But you never know. This show appears to be mostly leak/spoiler-free. I don't go seeking anything out, but sometimes you just hear things. But I've yet to on this show, so every episode has been me going in completely cold and unaware of any details. A million things could happen Friday...they're gonna want to start teeing up that season finale and the requisite cliffhanger/"oh crap!" moment(s). No TV show in current day ever ends its season on a resolved, wrapped-up and clean note, with everyone happy and content. It just doesn't happen.

I have my theories/guesses, but we'll see how the next episode or two plays out.