View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2020-03-17, 11:42

I went out for the first time in a while today for a doc's appointment and was greeted with a thermometer and rubber gloves.

Thankfully an oral temp was sufficient to enter the building. Then I was ordered to go in the bathroom and wash my hands. I didn't mind and can be very obedient thanks to the military in me. It actually seemed to keep the tension down in the waiting room. Knowing that you can be asymptomatic and still contagious though...

One lady coughed and you would have thought she broke out an uzi. She immediately started defending herself that she doesn't have the virus. What's funny is it is an allergy clinic and many of our symptoms are similar to normal symptoms of the virus. Fever is the only one that doesn't mirror allergies (generally speaking), hence the lady with gloves and thermometer at the door.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.