View Single Post
Mac+
9" monochrome

2005-04-05, 04:12

Well I returned the MediaPlay yesterday and paid a bit more for the MX1000 in exchange.

The MX1000 (as Luca and oad have attested - thanks btw! ) is a beautiful mouse to use. I especially like the fact that it contains a 3 way LED charge level meter and that it does not use consumable batteries. Having the base station acting as a charger is also an excellent feature. From an ergonomic perspective it is very well designed and I now love being wireless!

Even though I am very happy with this mouse, I so wanted the MediaPlay one to work with OS X! If ever Logitech writes some OS X drivers for it and adds a rechargeable battery, I'd be all over it!

My MouseMan Traveler now resides permanently in my laptop bag - sleek, discrete and a beautiful complement (imho) to the Ti and Al Books. It also does not require batteries so I will never be annoyed by a loss of functionality because the charge has dissipated. I think it is the perfect travelling companion!

Once again thanks for the feedback and advice AN'ers - I'm very grateful for it.

All I want is a simple life
twitter