View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2020-12-18, 22:27

I'm still torn by the Jedi at the end. I would have rather it be a different Jedi than the one it was, though I'm ok with it. I knew who it was once I saw the light saber though I was trying to convince myself it was Ewan McGregor. Seems like it would be a better was to continue the continuity of the shows.

Din is getting human on us. He took his helmet off so Grogu could see his face. Then he cried! Can't get much more human than that!

The dark saber never got resolved in this episode so it will be interesting to see where this goes in 2021. Din and Bo figure something out? He lets her beat him so she can earn the saber?

The Book of Boba Fett thing is pretty wild. Again, I'm saddened that I recognized the set but my kids had no idea. I was also shocked that they stood on the grate in front of the throne and didn't have to use a jet pack. * I forgot there was a small trapdoor near the front of the throne, not the grates themselves that opened.

Overall reaction was that I totally enjoyed the season and this show. It was really cool watching the episode with the kids again and them all really enjoying it.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.

Last edited by turtle : 2020-12-18 at 22:53.