View Single Post
raydanator

2008-07-06, 11:31

Your right in that she claims to pay to ship the laptop to me first...but you can just tell by the way the second email is phrased that its some asian scammer at work...check it out for yourself

The laptop is still available and I hope you are still interested. My name is Amy and I am now in Manchester, U.K.
This machine has been used for professional needs over the past 11 Months, it is in great condition and runs perfectly, and beyond evidence of normal use the laptop is in perfect shape. The warranty is good until August 2009 and it is fully transferable. One more thing, it works on US voltage so you do not need a converter.
I have attached some pics with the laptop to this e-mail so you can see the condition of the laptop.
Please get back to me and let me know if you like the laptop if you're really interested in buying it.

Thanks,
Amy

Hello

I will pay for a 2 days delivery so you will receive the laptop within 3-4 days.
Obviously we need a safe way to complete this deal that will allow us to make sure we receive what we are after.
I have found a way for us to complete the deal safely and fast, and in this way you will receive the laptop in less than 3 days, if you move fast as well. The solution is provided by a worldwide delivery company DHL, and they will provide assistance in hadling the payment and delivery of the laptop.
With this procedure you will have the change to test the laptop before I receive my payment.
The procedure is explained on the DHL webpage and please click on the link below to the DHL website to see how we can complete the deal safely and fast directly from the website of the company.

Let me know

Amy

You can receive the laptop in three days "if you move fast as well", haha that one cracks me up!

Last edited by raydanator : 2008-07-06 at 14:48. Reason: taking out link