View Single Post
Brad
Selfish Heathen

2015-11-17, 22:49

Quote:
Originally Posted by kscherer View Post
Also, Brad, I hope you don't think I was suggesting that we "give up on downtown". My purpose for this thread has less to do with the current map as it has to do with whatever comes after this. It seems increasingly obvious that 2.0 will require us to start from scratch, and that's where my focus is as far as "cleaning up" for the sake of performance.
Oh, no worries! I didn't read into that meaning.

I haven't had a chance to get back into the game since the weekend, but I'll definitely do that housekeeping in the next few days or this weekend.

Also... on the general subject of 2.0 since I apparently never chimed in, I do hope that Mojang sticks with a reasonable version scheme. I could easily see them releasing 1.10, 1.11, 1.12, etc. until they have something worthy of calling a 2.0 release. Maybe when the fabled modding API arrives (lol!) that would certainly justify a freshly branded release.

Realistically, I could see us having to start a new world before a 2.0 arrives. Heck, it would be worth it just so we could have some new adventures.

The quality of this board depends on the quality of the posts. The only way to guarantee thoughtful, informative discussion is to write thoughtful, informative posts. AppleNova is not a real-time chat forum. You have time to compose messages and edit them before and after posting.