View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2019-11-27, 12:08

"Now explain to me again, J.J., who can and can't come back as those blue ghosts? Because I'd love to see that Jabba guy make an appearance in this thing, with his little laughing turkey-mouse friend! Those two were the best part of Return of the Jedi. I didn't understand anything at all about that zombie in the black robe...".

"Well, Kathy...that might be a tough one. You see, traditionally, only Je..."

"Don't forget who's signing your paycheck, Kid Dy-no-mite. If momma wants to see blue glowing space slugs, momma gets! Just write a little line of dialogue that explains how in his younger, thinner days he was a receptionist for the Jedis and that he picked up some of their abilities hanging around them after work, playing basketball or whatever. As long as people know there's an actual, well-thought-out and grounded reason for it, they'll totally go with it. They love it when we expand on the saga, and introduce cool new things like this, trust me! Now bring me another coffee."

Good grief, there could be a whole blog/site devoted to just imaginary(?) silly exchanges between these two doofs. There may be, for all I know.