View Single Post
Freewell

2007-02-15, 16:27

Ok, I have noticed that if you offer someone two cents, inevitably they hand you back change, so I'll only include my one and a half cents! In doing so, I will offer myself up as an unpleasant example... I used to be extremely legalistic, and would actually go to the managers of stores and ask them to change their music, because at that time, I believed it was basically a sin for me to even hear it. (I'm grateful to have grown immensely since then, leaving the accompanying grossly judgmental mentality behind. )

Anyway, I am truly convinced that if I were personally to find any particular holiday theme offensive, rather than kvetching about it loudly for everyone to take note of my indignation, I could merely opt out of the skin and allow the others to enjoy what, for them posed no issue. Taking halloween for instance... I don't personally even recognize this as a holiday, but I am not going to make a jackass out of myself and try to smear my convictions on everyone else, most of which don't even care to hear about it.

Just my thoughts.

Can we have our themes back now Brad? Please??