View Single Post
RowdyScot
Ice Arrow Sniper

Send a message via AIM to RowdyScot Send a message via Skype™ to RowdyScot 
2018-06-05, 01:50

I've moved to Columbus, OH. Been here since 2016. Still doing the poly bear thing, kinda. Live with the same two, but now only partnered to one of them. He also has another partner, and we just broke up with yet another lol.

Tons of medical issues for those around me, but thankfully nothing too insane for me.

Still playing hockey. Competed in the Gay Games a few years ago, and play in LGBT tourneys in Canada every year. Playing locally in Columbus, too.

Still playing Minecraft, but admittedly have not touched vanilla MC since the last time I logged onto the AN server. Very strictly modded anymore - vanilla does not hold my interest for more than a couple hours. Though that's good for an AN get-together

I've gotten into speedrunning games pretty heavily. Mostly Mega Man and Final Fantasy, but some Zelda, Mario, and indie titles in there, too. Also streaming on Twitch.

I still have a Mac, but it hasn't booted into OS X in over a year. Have an iPhone X and an Apple TV. No longer working for Apple, which was one of the best choices in my life for my mental health.

Authentic Nova Scotia bagpipe innards