View Single Post
elMediano

Send a message via Skype™ to elMediano 
2006-02-27, 07:27

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollercoaster375
Image if the image wasn't transparent. Would you expect text to show up on top of the image then? No. It doesn't make sense.
Yeah, of course, text wouldn't show up. But that's the thing... the image IS transparent, and the centre of it empty, no pixels, no data, no info, nothing. I don't know... it's confusing for me and your level of knowledge in this issue is much higher than mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollercoaster375
Sorry, there isn't any way to do the effect you're looking for without Flash (And maybe not even then - I don't use flash/don't know its capabilities).
Well, I won't surrender I'm sure there is a way to do it. hehehe

Also guys... I've asked so many times how would you do it if you wanted it to work in FireFox, but no one gave me an answer , instead you focused this topic on how FF is much better than IE, and how IE does this things it's not supposed to. Again, I'm not trying to say IE is better (not at all), I just want to find a way to make my site work in all possible browsers because... what about if I find a way to make it work in FF and it doesn't work in IE? I don't want that.

Well, thanks a lot for your time guys. I'll post my solution if I found one

cya