View Single Post
Moogs
Hates the Infotainment

2008-03-11, 15:42

Mosquitos are the most pointless, worthless creature on the face of the earth. Frogs don't need em to survive, fish don't need em, spiders don't need em. They are useless even to the food chain and in general, suck festering rhino balls (literally).

Also, the "get rid of standing water bit" only works if you're able to get rid of every fricking bit of standing water within 300 yards of your house. There isn't water anywhere on my property at any time of year because of the grading, and yet, because of a frickin marshy low-lying area about 100 yards from my backyard, it's all over baby. Or if you live anywhere near a pond or lake... within 1/2 mile... forget it.

Hell, I think mosquitos actually live *in* among the blades of grass in my yard by day (in summer) and then swarm at sunset, as soon as the dogs rustle around in the yard. It's frickin nuts. I am beginning to think mosquitos don't need anything more than morning dew on the grass to breed and live.

Just thinking about mosquitos gives me prickly-itch / makes me start scratching my neck (they love to bite my neck for some reason, little fuckers... and my feet... and behind my knees... and on my forearms... FUCK EM ALL!!!!). *cough*

Yah I hate mosquitos. They are reason #1 I do not wish to ever relocate to the deep south, or Minnesota.

...into the light of a dark black night.