View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2021-09-03, 09:06

Either I’m wired weird (completely possible) or I’m just missing/misunderstanding a lot (also entirely possible), but I just can’t seem to get juiced up over any of this.

But then I’ve never really been a “muh privacy!” type to start with. As someone who isn’t on social media, doesn’t do any banking/financial stuff online and who keeps nothing in the cloud, I guess a lot of this would fly right over me and not seem like that big a deal. I figure I trade a bit of privacy simply owning/using this sort of stuff. If none of the above were the case, anyone looking through anything of mine will simply die of boredom within 6-7 minutes.

Knock yourselves out, John Law and Mr. G-Man…its your life.

I have bigger, more immediate/pressing things I tend to worry about (encroaching gang activity and multiple daily shootings throughout Chattanooga, idiots not using their turn signals, the rising cost of chips/salsa and bananas, the lack of anything watchable on basic cable, etc.).

Maybe I’m wrong, but anytime I see half the population wigging over something, I tend to go “shiny squirrel alert”. *shrug*