View Single Post
iBrowse

2020-09-02, 16:04

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle View Post
I'm sure you are totally a new guy who happened to find an old thread to revive. Welcome anyway just the same.

For BotW, I never did finish the game. When I found out that you can't continue playing once you beat Calamity Gannon I stopped after getting all temples, shrines and artifacts. I never did fight the boss at the end. I just don't want to make the game end because I've worked so hard up to that point. I really wish they would let you keep fighting off baddies until they are all dead.

They should have made it so you beat the boss and then there are no more Blood Moons to revive the baddies. Then you have to go through the world to kill them all off. That would be awesome.
I'm replying to an old post, but I was gone for a long time and missed a lot, so oh well.

I got on board the Switch train a little late and finished BotW this past spring. You can continue playing after you beat Calamity Ganon, he's just back there for you to beat again and you get a little star next to your save file. I'm okay with this as I still have like 700 korok seeds to find, and I got the expansion pack to do more side quests. Sometimes I just run around collecting stuff to make meals with.

I agree that it would be nice if the blood moons stopped after defeating him and you could get a little pat on the back for clearing every monster, I've never thought about it, but now I wish I could. Do you think that BotW 2 coming out (eventually..?) has anything to do with the end boss reappearing after you 'finish' the game?

i thought i used to have a signature