Thread: LoCash
View Single Post
Moogs
Hates the Infotainment

2005-06-01, 17:03

Heheh... before this happened, had someone told me that story and not given a name I would've guessed Jack for sure. That is something only he could pull off. Just totally off the wall.

Mur: I've had the same experience with the sadness hitting in waves. I slept about 3 hours last night, woke up feeling just... not human. I'm starting to get the stares again and every time I think of him I get this hollow feeling in my gut. I still have this letter I want to send. Just looking at it doesn't seem real. I wasn't as close as you and Brad and the other mods were with him but still; my brain can't wrap around why I have this letter.

I also wanted to say I'm sorry if I wrote too much in my initial post, guys. I re-read it and I should've kept it brief. This isn't about me and I don't want to give that impression. I was just trying to work through it explain things as I thought of them I guess....

I'm all for AppleNova Con. One of the legacies of this should be that we get together and have a hell of a time; Jack would've loved that.

...into the light of a dark black night.