View Single Post
Capella
Dark Cat of the Sith

Send a message via AIM to Capella  
2008-04-20, 11:13

Wahoo! Another convert. I play on weekends and Tuesday/Thursday nights, so I'm quite often around. I'm totally willing to play with you, just let me know if I'm online.

Which campaign did you pick up, Prophecies (the original GW), Factions, or Nightfall? (I'm assuming you don't have Eye of the North since it's an expansion and requires one of the previous 3, unless you got the set with Prophecies and EotN?) I have a lowbie in each campaign that I can use to play with you, or I can drag out one of my max level 20s for ultimate protection of ultimate doom.

Having Nightfall/EotN, I also have Heroes, which are AI characters whose skills you can set and bring with you. They're much better than henchmen, and mean that if you can't find a party of humans, you can always have some backup. Let me tell you, Heroes really make your life easier! If you don't have access to Heroes, always go with henchmen. They might have some silly skills and dumb AI, but again, it makes soloing much easier. (You can't resurrect yourself if you die; a monk henchmen or hero can.)

Enough blather from me, unless you want more. I'm usually on as Kaylena Almeta or Sloane Navarre (my primaries). If you hit "N" it brings up your friendslist; add one of those names, and you'll be able to see me whenever I'm on, no matter what character I'm on.

I know I'm not the only one who plays, so look for others to jump in soon.

"A blind, deaf, comatose, lobotomy patient could feel my anger!" - Darth Baras
twitter ; amateur photographer ; fanfiction writer ; roleplayer and worldbuilder